What is Elysium

Elysium is the best Lua scripting utility for Minecraft 1.8.9

Yes! You heard that right! Elysium is the best and the first injectable Lua executor for Minecraft! It supports Lunar Client, Badlion Client, Feather Client, Vanilla, Forge, Etc.

What does Elysium even look like?

Elysium has an advanced IDE user interface that has a familiar layout that is mostly like popular Lua Executors for Roblox and has its own twist and taste on it.

Videos on YouTube featuring Elysium:

There are multiple tabs in this UI that will increase the ease of use of Elysium, for example our Script Hub tab that will get the most popular scripts from the cloud and allow you to execute them or put them into your code editor so you may do whatever you need with them, or for example the Settings tab that will allow you to configure Elysium’s functionality and behavior to your needs.

I am a Roblox script developer, do I need to learn a new language?
With Elysium, such a thing is completely un needed and unrequired! Our scripting API is almost the same as Roblox’s if not the exact same, meaning that if you have a script that works in Roblox, you won’t need to change many things to make it work in Minecraft, many a few lines of code max. We also will have an in-depth explanation of our scripting API and also UI libraries, helpful scripts and more on here.

Not a developer? Not a problem!
There are multiple script hubs planning on adding Minecraft support to their script for example Equity that will have many bypasses and disablers for Minecraft and especially Hypixel for example Fly, Bhop, Scaffold, Tower, etc. you may find more in-depth explanation of these features in these projects servers themselves.
if you’re not a developer and you just want to cheat in Minecraft, well you can do so with these 2 script hubs and even more soon! You even get Equity completely for free after purchasing Elysium!

Why choose Elysium over the current popular clients?
Elysium will allow you to make your own cheat for Minecraft without needing to learn a new language (Java) or learn how to code in OpenGL or need to add support for different clients like Lunar Client, Elysium also allows you to have multiple cheats and have access to other peoples creations and other peoples cheats. You may even obfuscate your script and sell it and generate a revenue out of it! You aren’t even bound to making cheats with Elysium! The possibilities are endless!

I am looking for a showcase. Where can I find one?
You may find the latest showcase videos on YouTube, featured in the text above.

Perks
By buying Elysium you also get free access to Equity which is a Minecraft Script Hub (using Elysium) that supports many servers like Hypixel, Minemen, etc and features many bypasses.

I am interested, how do I purchase?
Before purchasing Elysium, make sure to read our Terms of Service After that there is a simple and basic tutorial on how to purchase and obtain Elysium via our different variety of payment methods here.

Made in Australia

KEEP IN MIND THAT ELYSIUM IS THE FIRST EVER MINECRAFT ROBLOX LUA EXECUTOR, ANY OTHER PRODUCT CLAIMING TO BE THE FIRST ONE IS FAKE.

1 Like