Roblox adding Byfron to their client

Hello everyone, been a while since I’ve posted a major thread in Elysium forums.
Unfortunately as some of you might’ve heard, Roblox is starting to take real action torwards Exploiters by adding byfron.
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/welcoming-byfron-to-roblox/2018233
[B][COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)][SIZE=5]What is Byfron you may ask? [/SIZE][/B][COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Byfron is an anticheat, many games use it.
What does this mean? [SIZE=4]This means that many weak Exploits that don’t really have proper developers will discontinue or struggle to thrive with this new unfortunate update. Synapse which has really intelligent developers is deciding to switch to a monthly or triple monthly based subscription.

It seems as if Synapse X has responded in a proper form to this change, here are some photos:

For children who don’t like reading, they’re making it so you can pay via PayPal for 8.50$ a month or 6.50$ via crypto,
This is a quite fair move as they need to pay their developers for what they’re going to go through updating this thing in a time frame of a few days or even a few hours. So yes as you may know synapse is going subscription based which is disappointing news for a lot of people. However there is some good reasoning to this. As you may know, Roblox recently acquired Byfron an anti tamper which will work alongside their anti cheat. If it is as good as they are stating it to be, it will require more development time to bypass it, ensure customers are secure and all works. Given this information, Synapse and most executors (not saying they will) may switch to a subscription based payment. Some will even cease to exist as they simply do not have what it takes in terms of developers. This also tags along with Synapse’s reason. It is a premium executor and will be assured to get around Byfron, which has not been promised by any executor yet. As like other cheats in games, that have advanced anti cheats, they do a monthly subscription as it takes a lot more work and effort to do. This is just my point of view on Synapse but you can read more in announcements.

other exploits for example Script-Ware might have also talked about the new update but unfortunately I do not have any information based off of their opinions about it and what they’re planning to do in the future.

It seems that Byfron is going to be intergrated in a way where its both client sided and server sided, most developers think that this will be really hard to bypass. I wish the best for Synapse’s development team has they were just going to release Synapse X V3 and have been interrupted with this bullshit of an update.[/SIZE]

ok

???

???

That’s why you should cheat in minecraft. Roblox exploiting became shit a while ago

sad

yes

what discord is this from?

synapse x official i think

synapse customer server currently called “Archie Fan Club”

share this with your confused friends, this will help

Byfron bruh

Yes! That’s 100% correct! We added Hyperion to UWP and Web! We are currently working on adding Hyperion onto Mobile and MacOS! We also partnered with Synapse to improve Hyperion and make ROBLOX a better and a safer place for users!