Lets talk about VPN's

While VPN sure is a great way to hide your IP, there are other factors that make’s a VPN “great”

My go to VPN is Mullvad, I, myself personally use it. and so far the experience has been awesome.
I use VPN just cause I can, and it does not add noticeable latency to my connection. and to get cheaper prices when purchasing something

Let me know what VPN provider you use and why you use it

Actually now that I think about it, it does not really hide since IP’s are public anyway, it’s more like mask your ip.

i use windscribe, more notably their 10 gigabyte plan
they have really fast servers, connects to any location in just about 2 seconds
provides great ping, especially when i cant find servers near me, us server gets me a low 12 ping on most games
they also recently made their assistant free which blocks phishing,malware,18+ and gambling all together, though it can be changed to your liking

u guys out here using vpns?

You do use VPN arad.

Windscribe not letting me do anything internet related when connecting to a server

I use whichever vpn I can get my hands on. I just go to an account gen and get the best account that’s in stock so I always end up with some shitty vpn with no privacy but either way I only use vpn so that my isp cant know Im torrenting the simpsons x marvel movie

True chad right here.
Only uses free shits xd