Bypassing Byfron/Hyperion

Before we begin, I would like to talk about how terrible the Usermode AC actually is. As of now, the normal bypass for a level 2 executor involves using a ‘tool bypass,’ which exploits a LocalScript inside of the Tool. The reason ‘Jayyy’ chose this method is that your LocalScript needs to be refreshed to execute. The LocalScript inside a tool automatically refreshes, making it ideal. However, you are limited to games with tools that have LocalScripts inside them. One alternative is to use Animate, which is an R15 LocalScript inside Workspace → LocalPlayer. This is limited to R15, but it offers a much wider range of available games compared to tools. This approach is already being implemented, but there is a slight issue: the LocalScript doesn’t refresh; it only loads once when you join the game. You might suggest putting it inside PlayerScripts and using SetParent, but this doesn’t work. However, you can use the LocalScript.Enabled property by disabling and re-enabling it to refresh the script. Modifying the value alone doesn’t actually work because the event that would refresh the LocalScript isn’t triggered. So, you would have to call the function, which is what I am currently doing. If anything changes, I will let you guys know. This was a bit of informational topic for a bypass. I hope this helps anybody looking. :3

Quick Update: The reason ‘SetParent’ didn’t work was because the event wasn’t pushed as well, haha. So, we’re obtaining the function, shellcode, etc., from a friend and also using an AOB scan for the LocalScript. Once that’s completed, it should work, and the LocalScript will refresh—meaning we’re finally done. I also forgot to mention earlier that this was using CE and will be converted to a C++ program once it’s working without any issues.

1 Like

real byfron bypass

1 Like

W bypass

Oh no!, you leaked my method of bypassing!!!